8.29.2009

Saturday Morning Car-Tunes

We didn't really watch cartoons this morning (who am I kidding, thanks to TiVo, we have a 24 hr. Sponge Bob channel), but we did all get in the car.  Ed wanted us all to go to get an adjustment at Dr. Tatsuno's office.  As if I have not spent enough time in dr's offices this week with all 4 kids.  But to humor him, I went along.  Since I promised myself to blog bad AND GOOD moments of having so many kids, I wanted to share a moment (just one moment, mind you) of joy I had in that office.  Ed left me in one examination room while he went to get put up on "blocks" in another room.  I had all the kids in there cuz the dr was giving them the once over.  I was just looking at all four of them like, dang, I have really sweet kids.  They're beautiful.  It was a nice moment. 
We also had our Biggest Loser weigh-in at lunch today.  It was AWESOME.  Ed and I (mostly ED) blew everyone away with a >7% loss for the month of August.  I think we will market the new tonsillectomy rapid weight-loss plan.  Fully covered by most insurance plans.

2 comments:

  1. you do have beautiful and sweet kids. i agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the weigh-in! I thought the doctors office was going to go south. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete