8.25.2009

Quinoa Queen


Hey, I made quinoa for the first time last night. It was the bomb, very Indian flavored. I got the recipe from allrecipes.com. Anywho, I had to boil the chicken first, and I simultaneously made mac n' cheese for my two middle boys, and a can of chicken noodle soup for my recovering daughter. She just had her tonsils out, and that's a story for another post.
This is one of those NOT so great moments of being a mother of four: one child not feeling great, two children fighting, one baby crying, two pots of boiling water, one bowl of cooling soup, and a shortage of patience. So I YELL for my daughter to come pick up the baby. I YELL and YELL. I YELL for my oldest son. No answers. Turns out they were both taking a deuce. Now, can I really get upset at that?

2 comments:

  1. you have any leftovers?? i want to try! nice labels, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! I love how you talked about Indian flavored quinoa and taking a deuce in the same post. One might consider one to be the direct result of another.

    ReplyDelete