9.03.2009

Am I Bad?

So, this morning, I had a near-trekkie experience. Our school librarian is an interesting cat, and a borderline trekkie himself, so we get to talking about Wil Wheaton (did I just hear your heart skip a beat?) If you don’t remember Wil Wheaton, check it out. He was one of my first hearth-throb posters. I think he was on the wall next to my shrine of Johnny Depp of the 21 Jumpstreet era. Anyway, we got to talking about the merits of the different Star Trek movies, and it reminded me that I was considering dressing up my three oldest children as Spock, Kirk, and Uhura. Is that bad?

1 comment:

  1. i definitely remember you lovin' wil wheaton...where is he now? star trek would be a fun theme for your kids. that would go well with my tootsie roll...or not... :)

    ReplyDelete