9.08.2009

Can I Lick It?

Cool story: today my mom and I took my brood to Costco.  It went well, without incident.  We decided that cheap hot dogs and soda at Costco would do nicely for dinner, so mom got the food, and I got the table.  Those hot dogs are BOMB by the way.  Of course, one kid likes only ketchup, one kid likes only mustard, and one kids likes both.  How do they figure this out...anyway, I didn't get my own hot dog, but decided to take a few bites of theirs.  I took one especially unfortunate bite of Claire's dog, and wouldn't you know, the mustard AND ketchup dripped down onto the hem of my shirt.  It was gross.  I wiped it off with a napkin while the kids commented on it.  Claire says, "That's what you get for biting my dog!"  Farmer says, "That looks like Archer's poop!"  Bauer says, "Can I lick it?"  Yes, in that order.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the memories a Mama gets is priceless. I can picture it all. I am still chuckling! Sweet, yet crazy, times!

    ReplyDelete